Customer Service/QA Representative
We're currently looking for someone to help with answering customer service emails for our games. You would be directly dealing with players and helping them with questions from gameplay to technical problems that they may be having.
- reply to emails directly to the customer to help them with their problems
- perform some QA testing to try to reproduce the problems
- report to gameplay teams with trends and gameplay suggestions as seen from players
- watch community forums and read discussions related to our games
- writing and reading skills in English (complete fluency is not a requirement)
- able to use CRM software, bug reporting software, Google Apps, Windows, Mac OS X
- have one or more years in customer service area
- some experience in QA department is helpful
- legally able to work in Taiwan
- be very organized and careful with the small details
- be familiar with diagnosing problems on iOS, Android, Kindle, and Facebook platforms
- enjoy dealing with customer service
- be highly self-motivated and patient
- a team player
- enjoy playing games!
Please send your resume to email@example.com. We cannot respond to all emails that we receive but will contact you within one week if we would like to conduct an interview.